Mar 18, 2020 in Coaching
Social Distancing When Attracting Love
An inner gain if you are single, to change your script of how you dated in the past & to reboot into soulmate love!
How do I fix a marriage after cheating??
My husband of 5 years has cheated on me. I'm heartbroken. Can I fix our marriage?? Is there hope for us?? Will things get better? Please help
Am I over reacting? Am I the one in the wrong no him
Ok I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and he denied cheating on me but everything points to the opposite he's gone to spend the night with his baby moma and her kids in a hotel he rated me put to her when I called the cops on her for her vandalizing my car he would defend her when I would bring thing up about her and he has a video of her playing with her self am I wrong for being mad?
We both have insecurities and trust issues due to past relationships... So, there's the back and forth accusations, yelling, name calling, etc. We are both extremely jealous and have no communication skills. We love each other but sometimes Love isn't enough to make someone understand that you aren't going to hurt them. How can we help each other overcome these issues?
Idk what to do
My boyfriend and I have been fighting because he found some old messages that I had when we started going out, the messages are not bad the conversations where just like hi and bye kind of thing but because I told him I wasn't talking to anyone he's mad but da whole time he was still hanging out with his baby momma behind my back and he would delete all his messages to her so I wouldn't see them
Lost and confused at a crossroads
My boyfriend and I have been together for seven years now. We have had a very tumultuous relationship both of us have hurt each other very much on each parts. But he’s done a lot more wrong it has no accountability. But my question is how do you handle it because anytime I try to talk to him about anything he automatically yells at me, deflects, accuse me of cheating. How do you go about handling
How can I get my teen to confide in me
I've been trying to get my son to confide in me about why he is feeling so depressed. He is 15 years old and a very good teen but have no idea why he is so withdrawn and quiet. Please help me I cant bear to see him like this
What do I do?
I'm not sure what to do. Recently separated mom with 2 young girls and pregnant with my 3rd.
I took my son's Ipad away because I'm at my wit's end with him.
He is so addicted and doesn’t want to do anything else. Can anyone tell me whether I did the right thing or am I being too harsh?
It's 3 y I divorced and we have shared custody of 2 lovely kids. Any advice on how to make them understand that divorced parents is ok?
What should I do?
My son is acting out in school and giving people the middle finger and running around and hitting when he is restrained and he also has speech apraxia and may have ADHD
Social Distancing When Attracting Love!
When your single social distancing can be both a fearful time as well as a lonely time as in-person dating is on pause. It can also be tough in not being able to share your thoughts and feeling to navigate you through this sensitive time. This also can effect budding relationships and long distance relationships when negativity is rife.
As we are in uncertain times none of us know how long social distancing will remain in place, so it's easy to feel a little panicked about spending a lot more time alone. We know that the cronovirus can be passed between people coughing so it has become important to cover your mouth and wipe down surfaces that might come into contact with saliva. When it comes to being intimate like kissing, there’s no avoiding spit, which means if you’re making out with an infected person, you’re are actually putting yourself at risk.
Having spoken to a number of married couples some of them are actually having a tough time with their partners and it’s also causing unrelated arguments. I put it down to they did not marry their soulmate so the cracks in the relationship are surfacing to be addressed. A healthy relationship should be working as a team and comforting one another to expand in love.
Join our support communities and see what helped others like you. It's FREE!
Therefore, so for singletons this is a great time to reflect on your future love life by learning about what you want and whether a person personal hygiene resonates with you to meet your own expectations. The following are things you can do, observe or think about?
- It is unnerving to be so close to someone who might’ve bumped into COVID-19 in the outside world. Considering it takes at least 5 days for the virus’s symptoms to show up, it’s tough to know if your spooning partner is infected & putting each one at risk. Therefore, make a list of why you are lucky being single during this time, what a persons personal hygiene is like and what you want in a difficult time. If you are in the early stages of a relationship does this person meet with your standards and supportive to build a future life with?
- In the world of dating just because you’re avoiding leaving the home use this time to test out the relationship by connecting in sending sms, FaceTime, emails or speaking on the phone. You can learn a lot about a person or if you have no one on the radar you can start imagining getting to know a possible partner. In some ways this is allowing you to delve deeper into what you want in love.
- If your on-line dating you may be getting a lot more responses. The good thing is you will possibly seeing changes in the way matches are communicating and being more open. Dating apps are making adjustments to the new reality as “swipe night” will be going out the window. This is posing a new economy in dating as people start to upgrade. Eventually when the all clear happens and you start dating to actually meet the person you would have built a deeper commitment or if they are playing games in not wanting to meet you, will know whether it’s ditch or date. Discernment of the highest order will take effect of attachment communication rather than meeting. You have to date face to face if you want to build a relationship & be with your soulmate.
- Netflix and chill” might be something you want to do on your own so there is a lot of romcoms or hallmark movies to get you in a mood of love. By using these movies you can take time out to refine the elements you want in your love life and distance yourself from desperate dating, as this results in the wrong partnering in the long run.
- Investing in a coach you can use this down time to do the inner work to explore your love life instead of wasting money on going on awful dates. Working with a love coach you can use this extra time at home to blast away blocks that have kept love away or move you into the realm of finding your perfect fit. As a love coach my experience means other areas can be worked on like money, career & lifestyle.
- Avoid desperate dating by going back to Ex like a virus, for they are an ex for a reason!!
This time is actually an inner gain if you are single, by changing your script of how you used to date in the past, you can reboot your dating life into maniffesting soulmate love.