Unlocking your potential
We adopt a behaviour that distances us from our happiness. We are putting out the flame that sleeps in us.
What is the best way to express your potential and fight your fears?
The first time I asked myself these questions I was a teenager who was passionate about others. I always had within me the desire to help, motivate and support others. However, while I had the intimate certitude of my potential, I still distanced myself from my real convictions. What about you?
First of all let's identify the problem, if we analyse it in depth we can see that behind this need there is a fear, the fear of rejection.
- Then we should start by being aware of its social mask. How do we act in order to feel accepted? Asking ourselves how we have come to no longer dare to show who we really are? What was the moment that provoked this fear?
- Becoming aware of our qualities, what do we really appreciate about ourselves? List them. Are we used to giving ourselves and do we accept to receive signs of recognition?
- Changing the way we look at ourselves. Take the time to observe yourself and affirm these few sentences: I am exactly where I need to be, I can express myself freely, I have confidence in myself, I am autonomous and I have value,
- Let's take the person we admire the most. Our model. What qualities or values do we admire most in this person?
- Become aware that we have these qualities too.
All you have to do is push the first door and the locomotive starts moving again.
It's true that it's not easy to get out of this state of confusion. No matter what your situation is, no matter how desperate you are. You can succeed in changing your life if you really want to.
It is with this goal of helping you along this path that I trained in life coaching.
Today, decide to take your life back into your own hands. Come out of this state of dissatisfaction and find balance in your life.
Time to reveal your true potential to the world...