Oct 15, 2020 in Business Coaching
10 Rules to Planning and Structure
Planning is the Key Road Map to achieve the results and destination we want to get to. Many people forget the basics requirements for a plan to work and succeed.
How do I fix a marriage after cheating??
My husband of 5 years has cheated on me. I'm heartbroken. Can I fix our marriage?? Is there hope for us?? Will things get better? Please help
Am I over reacting? Am I the one in the wrong no him
Ok I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and he denied cheating on me but everything points to the opposite he's gone to spend the night with his baby moma and her kids in a hotel he rated me put to her when I called the cops on her for her vandalizing my car he would defend her when I would bring thing up about her and he has a video of her playing with her self am I wrong for being mad?
We both have insecurities and trust issues due to past relationships... So, there's the back and forth accusations, yelling, name calling, etc. We are both extremely jealous and have no communication skills. We love each other but sometimes Love isn't enough to make someone understand that you aren't going to hurt them. How can we help each other overcome these issues?
Idk what to do
My boyfriend and I have been fighting because he found some old messages that I had when we started going out, the messages are not bad the conversations where just like hi and bye kind of thing but because I told him I wasn't talking to anyone he's mad but da whole time he was still hanging out with his baby momma behind my back and he would delete all his messages to her so I wouldn't see them
Lost and confused at a crossroads
My boyfriend and I have been together for seven years now. We have had a very tumultuous relationship both of us have hurt each other very much on each parts. But he’s done a lot more wrong it has no accountability. But my question is how do you handle it because anytime I try to talk to him about anything he automatically yells at me, deflects, accuse me of cheating. How do you go about handling
How can I get my teen to confide in me
I've been trying to get my son to confide in me about why he is feeling so depressed. He is 15 years old and a very good teen but have no idea why he is so withdrawn and quiet. Please help me I cant bear to see him like this
What do I do?
I'm not sure what to do. Recently separated mom with 2 young girls and pregnant with my 3rd.
I took my son's Ipad away because I'm at my wit's end with him.
He is so addicted and doesn’t want to do anything else. Can anyone tell me whether I did the right thing or am I being too harsh?
It's 3 y I divorced and we have shared custody of 2 lovely kids. Any advice on how to make them understand that divorced parents is ok?
What should I do?
My son is acting out in school and giving people the middle finger and running around and hitting when he is restrained and he also has speech apraxia and may have ADHD
As individuals we all could do better if we plan and work towards SMART goals. As a company leader your business will benefit greatly from setting plans and structure.
Here are some key tips
1. Plan to plan. Give time for planning and Organising
2. Set your vision and mission. What’s the big picture? What are you trying to achieve? How will you deliver? Write down your vision.
3. Positioning. Understand your market position before you develop strategy
4. SMART goals. Set Specific Measured And Realistic Targets and write them down.
5. Market research. Get comprehensive information about the market, competition, and finance.
6. Communicate. Clearly communicate your vision and strategy to team to link planning with implementation.
7. Team Synergy. Ensure your team have bought into the vision and are ready for the journey.
8. Set deadlines and budgets. Schedule every task and set budgets.
9. Test and adjust. Monitor progress on all tasks and adjust your course.
10. Measure results. Evaluation prevents sluggishness and exaggeration