May 28, 2020 in Life Coaching
4 fixes for fear
4 fixes for fear
It's your turn now! Let's support each other by clicking "Helpful".
How do I fix a marriage after cheating??
My husband of 5 years has cheated on me. I'm heartbroken. Can I fix our marriage?? Is there hope for us?? Will things get better? Please help
Am I over reacting? Am I the one in the wrong no him
Ok I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and he denied cheating on me but everything points to the opposite he's gone to spend the night with his baby moma and her kids in a hotel he rated me put to her when I called the cops on her for her vandalizing my car he would defend her when I would bring thing up about her and he has a video of her playing with her self am I wrong for being mad?
We both have insecurities and trust issues due to past relationships... So, there's the back and forth accusations, yelling, name calling, etc. We are both extremely jealous and have no communication skills. We love each other but sometimes Love isn't enough to make someone understand that you aren't going to hurt them. How can we help each other overcome these issues?
Idk what to do
My boyfriend and I have been fighting because he found some old messages that I had when we started going out, the messages are not bad the conversations where just like hi and bye kind of thing but because I told him I wasn't talking to anyone he's mad but da whole time he was still hanging out with his baby momma behind my back and he would delete all his messages to her so I wouldn't see them
Lost and confused at a crossroads
My boyfriend and I have been together for seven years now. We have had a very tumultuous relationship both of us have hurt each other very much on each parts. But he’s done a lot more wrong it has no accountability. But my question is how do you handle it because anytime I try to talk to him about anything he automatically yells at me, deflects, accuse me of cheating. How do you go about handling
How can I get my teen to confide in me
I've been trying to get my son to confide in me about why he is feeling so depressed. He is 15 years old and a very good teen but have no idea why he is so withdrawn and quiet. Please help me I cant bear to see him like this
What do I do?
I'm not sure what to do. Recently separated mom with 2 young girls and pregnant with my 3rd.
I took my son's Ipad away because I'm at my wit's end with him.
He is so addicted and doesn’t want to do anything else. Can anyone tell me whether I did the right thing or am I being too harsh?
It's 3 y I divorced and we have shared custody of 2 lovely kids. Any advice on how to make them understand that divorced parents is ok?
What should I do?
My son is acting out in school and giving people the middle finger and running around and hitting when he is restrained and he also has speech apraxia and may have ADHD
4 fixes for fear
Recognise your fear:
- Recognise that whatever you are feeling or believing is just a fear and nothing else.
- Go into the roots of the belief from where your fear rises from.
- Gather all the evidence in you mind that proves to you that your belief is untrue.
- Have an empowering self talk to conquer your fear.
Respond to your fear
- Do not react at once, step back, pause and respond.
- Make a plan for how you want to overcome your fear.
- Judge and decide how important it is for you to overcome your fear.
- List down things that your fear is stopping you from doing.
Rendezvous with your fear
- Come face to face with a situation depicting your fear, look into eyes of your fear.
- Make an escape plan beforehand.
- If possible keep an ally on your side who can encourage you to get through the situation and/or pull you out of it if required.
- Take a deep breath and stay as calm as possible, panicking make the situation worst than it actually is.
Release your fear
- Rest and rejuvenate if required after a combat with the situation.
- Talk to someone about your requirements, concerns and achievements, inspire yourself and others.
- Challenge and motivate yourself to overcome a similar situation in future.
- Feel the emotion, whatever comes on the surface and gently release and let go of your fear.
Remember fear means
So stay in the reality to remove the illusion and get rid of your fear.