What Life Coaching can do for YOU!
Consider these questions:
- What would you do and how would you change your life if you won the lottery tomorrow, after your long holiday?
- What have you always wanted to do in life but have been afraid to attempt?
- What activities throughout your life have given you the greatest feeling of achievement?
- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- What are your 3 most important goals in your life right now?
- What would you do and how would you spend your time if you were told you only had 6 months to live?
- If your life was perfect in every aspect and you were too, what would you look like?
“Action today can mean less worry and more opportunities tomorrow”.
- Becoming the best person you can be
- Finding your true purpose and living the life you truly desire
- Achieving worthwhile goals by taking the right action
- Being happy and content in whatever you choose to do
Too often people choose to stay in a 'rut' because they do not have enough self belief to make their dreams come true. You have a gift and you were put on this earth for a purpose. If you do not know what your special gift is or you may not know how to develop it, then as your life coach, I can help you develop your gift and tap into your potential.
What step do I need to take if I am considering life coaching?
If you want to change your life for the better, then why not spend some time looking at your life and finding out what areas of your life you crave change. To do this, complete the free goals report and send it right back to me. I will contact you straight away to arrange an appointment. You can choose to be coached over the phone, face to face or there is the option of e-coaching. Check out my coaching packages to find out which package would be suitable for you. Remember, coaching is an investment in you and is one that you will not regret. If you are still not sure whether coaching is for you, then why not take advantage of a FREE 10 minute telephone coaching consultation? Contact me on 07931962481 - You have nothing to lose!
What if I decide to give coaching a go, what happens next?
When you decide to sign up for life coaching, you will enter into a contract. You must be prepared to give 100% commitment, because that is what you will get from me, as I help you achieve your goal/s. You will be encouraged to participate in goal setting, and work towards realistic targets. Sometimes you may need to break down your goal into smaller achievable pieces, before reaching your main aim. You can choose to be coached weekly, fortnightly or monthly, the choice is yours. I always recommend that client’s book a block of 6 one hour sessions, to begin with, in order to help them stay focused.
"I would prefer face to face coaching, where would the sessions take place?"
My practice is run from Eastbourne, any face-2-face session will take place online on one of the platforms that suits you better
Why would I want to seek the help of a life coach?
You may be:-
- Currently facing redundancy and not sure what the future holds?
- Lacking in confidence and have low self esteem?
- Making a career change, but are uncertain on how to utilize the skills you have?
- Want to increase your earning potential and not sure how to go about it?
- Experiencing a major change in your life and are not sure how to handle it?
- Want to get fitter and lose some weight
- Want to start up a business but not sure how to go about it. Or, improve your current business.
Life coaching maybe just what you need to motivate you into taking some action? You deserve to be living a fantastic life so don't waste another moment, thinking about it. Instead, complete the free goals report and send it back to me, then I will contact you right away. Life is not a dress rehearsal, so let's get cracking