A little algorithm that could change your life (and your results!)
How to override the guilt and take the action to get what you want personally and professionally
An interesting little question that I helped a client create this week has had massive levels of impact on their chosen thoughts and actions and as result impacted on their performance.
It is like a little algorithm that I’ve found working on myself and other clients too. It is this;
“If I choose to drop xxx then I can choose to get xxx”
- “If I choose to drop my corporate career then I can pursue my lifelong career.”
- “If I choose to drop my insecurities then I can go for senior management.”
- “If I choose to drop my fear of public speaking I can further my career”
Interestingly as a coach I’ve helped people to;
- Get on the board of directors.
- Become management material.
- Quit their corporate life.
- Set up/grow up/close a business.
- Find/fight/fix fears.
The fact is this little algorithm, works powerfully in so many ways for so many people.
As so many great thinkers, leaders and philosophers over time have proved time and time again it is when we can explain things in their simplest format that we are able to understand the most.
And with this little algorithm, it enables a client to get to what really is holding them back in their ambitions, dreams and big goals for success.
That little algorithm is very beautiful and perfect. It makes my work sound so easy and simple. It is in the process that we create that the client can use that algorithm with power to get what they want in life. My clients are all incredible, finding their own way to process what is going on in their head.
Together we create something very powerful, even more powerful than an algorithm!