Sep 26, 2021 in Life Coaching
7 Ways to Discover Your Life Purpose
There are many avenues to explore when it comes to discovering your life purpose.
It's your turn now! Let's support each other by clicking "Helpful".
How do I fix a marriage after cheating??
My husband of 5 years has cheated on me. I'm heartbroken. Can I fix our marriage?? Is there hope for us?? Will things get better? Please help
Am I over reacting? Am I the one in the wrong no him
Ok I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and he denied cheating on me but everything points to the opposite he's gone to spend the night with his baby moma and her kids in a hotel he rated me put to her when I called the cops on her for her vandalizing my car he would defend her when I would bring thing up about her and he has a video of her playing with her self am I wrong for being mad?
We both have insecurities and trust issues due to past relationships... So, there's the back and forth accusations, yelling, name calling, etc. We are both extremely jealous and have no communication skills. We love each other but sometimes Love isn't enough to make someone understand that you aren't going to hurt them. How can we help each other overcome these issues?
Idk what to do
My boyfriend and I have been fighting because he found some old messages that I had when we started going out, the messages are not bad the conversations where just like hi and bye kind of thing but because I told him I wasn't talking to anyone he's mad but da whole time he was still hanging out with his baby momma behind my back and he would delete all his messages to her so I wouldn't see them
Lost and confused at a crossroads
My boyfriend and I have been together for seven years now. We have had a very tumultuous relationship both of us have hurt each other very much on each parts. But he’s done a lot more wrong it has no accountability. But my question is how do you handle it because anytime I try to talk to him about anything he automatically yells at me, deflects, accuse me of cheating. How do you go about handling
How can I get my teen to confide in me
I've been trying to get my son to confide in me about why he is feeling so depressed. He is 15 years old and a very good teen but have no idea why he is so withdrawn and quiet. Please help me I cant bear to see him like this
What do I do?
I'm not sure what to do. Recently separated mom with 2 young girls and pregnant with my 3rd.
I took my son's Ipad away because I'm at my wit's end with him.
He is so addicted and doesn’t want to do anything else. Can anyone tell me whether I did the right thing or am I being too harsh?
It's 3 y I divorced and we have shared custody of 2 lovely kids. Any advice on how to make them understand that divorced parents is ok?
What should I do?
My son is acting out in school and giving people the middle finger and running around and hitting when he is restrained and he also has speech apraxia and may have ADHD
There are many avenues to explore when it comes to discovering your life purpose. Unfortunately, though, nobody else can find it for you. Since your life purpose is unique from anyone else's, it's a mission that you - and only you - can complete.
In your quest for passion, concentrate on enjoying the journey itself. Sometimes when you stop stressing about your life's purpose, it falls into your lap!
Here are some ways you can discover your life purpose:
- Write about how you feel. Try journaling with a pen and paper, or grab your laptop and just start writing. Write about how you truly feel and what you want out of life. Remember that no one is going to read this other than you, so don't be afraid to express your thoughts.
- Go back and reread your entries every so often. Many times this process can bring you new realizations that you didn't think of when you were writing it in the first place.
- Pursue your passions. If you're passionate about a certain subject, maybe you can make a career or hobby out of it so that you can engage in activities that are personally meaningful to you. This way, each day of your life will feel like it matters and you will have a life purpose.
- Consider your talents. Think about the areas in which you naturally excel and see if you can turn these skills into something meaningful for you.
- Many people are drawn to a life purpose that makes them feel like they're making a true difference in the lives of other people. You may find it fulfilling to be using something you're good at to help others that are in need.
- For example, if you find that you're good at comforting people, perhaps you can consider a career as a counselor.
- Converse with inspiring people. Strike up a conversation with someone who inspires you. While you might not be interested in the same things, you can talk about how they discovered their life purpose. Their triumphs and struggles will make good lessons for you in your journey to your purpose.
- What brings you joy? Reflect on the moments in your life when you're most happy. What are you doing at these times? You can start the quest for your life purpose by using what already makes you happy.
- Maybe you're most happy when you're just sitting at home with your family. That's a wonderful gift!
- Remember that you're not necessarily searching for something exotic! After all, your life purpose may already be under your nose.
- Embrace change. Sometimes the thing that holds you back from self-discovery is a fear of change. There's comfort and safety in not taking risks, but you also may never discover your life's true purpose. Learn to embrace change because life is constantly changing around you.
- Uphold your values. Everyone has a set of values that they tend to adhere to in life. You can use your values as a starting point to discovering you life purpose. Make a list of your values with your most important ones at the top. Think about what you can do to honor those values in life every day and you may find your purpose.
Finding your purpose in life may not be as hard as you think. Use these strategies on your journey and one day soon you'll realize that you've found the one feature of your life that makes everything worthwhile.
Work with me & Book a free 30 minute consultation