Aug 31, 2020 in Life Coaching
Mental exhaustion can be dangerous!
Let an Online Life Coach help you prevent it.
Suggested topicsFollow these topics to stay updated
We are certainly no strangers to stress—according to the American Psychological Association, three-quarters of surveyed adults indicated that they had experienced moderate to high levels of stress within the past month. With employee burnout also on the rise in nations around the world, some might go so far as to say that mental exhaustion is causing a global crisis.
Symptoms of mental exhaustion.
Some individuals who experience stress for an extended period of time will be affected mentally, while others may even experience physical symptoms. Some mental exhaustion symptoms include:
- Digestive problems (including nausea, diarrhea, cramping, or vomiting);
- Inability to fall asleep or stay asleep through the night;
- Headaches and other bodily pains;
- Weight and appetite changes;
- A greater likelihood of becoming ill with the flu and common cold;
- High blood pressure and heart disease.
Long-term stress may also result in the onset or worsening of anxiety and depression. If you experience any of the following mental symptoms on a regular basis, it may be as a result of chronic exhaustion.
- Lack of focus;
- The dangers of high stress.
The mental exhaustion related to long-term stress and burnout carries with it a number of dangers, even aside from the health risks mentioned above.
Mental exhaustion, if left unregulated for a long period of time or if experienced too frequently, has the potential to damage relationships, negatively affect daily performance, and hinder success at school or work.
While many people fail to receive treatment for their mental exhaustion, you don’t have to be one of them! One way to seek relief and take control of the stress in your life is asking for help from an Online Life Coach.
Life Coaches are certified professionals who are Experts at working with mentally exhausted individuals. During an online life coaching session, a Life Coach will work with you to manage stress by teaching you to:
- Master the art of scheduling and time management;
- Find an appropriate balance between work and recreation;
- Utilize relaxation methods and emphasize the importance of self-care;
- Recognize the initial symptoms of mental exhaustion and prevent severe stress from occurring.
Luckily, utilizing online services makes it easy to connect with a Life Coach wherever you are and whenever you can find the time.
Mindfulness is also another great tool for managing stress and mental exhaustion. WikiExpert also has a number of Online Life Coaches who offer mindfulness sessions. Let's take a look at how mindfulness works and how an Expert can help you.
Mental exhaustion is a serious matter, so don’t hesitate—the sooner you can schedule an appointment and begin working with an Online Life Coach, the sooner you can find peace and relief from the stress that ails you.