Make your Toddler's every Milestone Count
How to make the best out of your Toddler's milestones? Read on...
Many parents question on the development stages of their toddlers, like why the child isn't talking or walking? Start following these instructions to stop that worry...
1. Do your homework. Parents should get the know-how about the healthy milestone development skills.
2. Identify any lacking skill. When you have knowledge of the milestones, you will be able to identify that what your child lacks? Like , nowadays lack of speech skills is common.
3. Work on that skill. That means don't leave your child unattended. He/she needs your time. How to give time? If it's speech you are workin on, try talking to them more rather than giving the device to make your child stop crying. Don't let the device do the parent's job.
4. Use a good development app for your toddler. If you don't know what activities to carry on with your child to enhance their skills, there are many apps now which tell you that on daily basis. Just start having fun with your kid practically. Say, asking them to identify colors or maybe body parts to enhance the cognitive skills.
Was this article helpful to you?
4 found this helpful.
Help others by letting them know what helped you!
We are stronger together.
5. If you think your child has any issue, take it seriously as an issue rather than ignoring it. If you think that your child isn't walking or talking or doing any other activity at the right time, do consult a doctor or a specialist in that feild. That consultant might help you in identifying if anything is wrong or not. It's better to visit them rather than worrying. It may take your stress off.
First years of a child are quite important in development, so take those years seriously for your child's intelligent future.