Nov 2, 2021 in Life Coaching
Make Your Toddler's Every Milestone Count
How to make the best out of your Toddler's milestones? Read on...
How do I fix a marriage after cheating??
My husband of 5 years has cheated on me. I'm heartbroken. Can I fix our marriage?? Is there hope for us?? Will things get better? Please help
We both have insecurities and trust issues due to past relationships... So, there's the back and forth accusations, yelling, name calling, etc. We are both extremely jealous and have no communication skills. We love each other but sometimes Love isn't enough to make someone understand that you aren't going to hurt them. How can we help each other overcome these issues?
Am I over reacting? Am I the one in the wrong no him
Ok I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and he denied cheating on me but everything points to the opposite he's gone to spend the night with his baby moma and her kids in a hotel he rated me put to her when I called the cops on her for her vandalizing my car he would defend her when I would bring thing up about her and he has a video of her playing with her self am I wrong for being mad?
Idk what to do
My boyfriend and I have been fighting because he found some old messages that I had when we started going out, the messages are not bad the conversations where just like hi and bye kind of thing but because I told him I wasn't talking to anyone he's mad but da whole time he was still hanging out with his baby momma behind my back and he would delete all his messages to her so I wouldn't see them
Lost and confused at a crossroads
My boyfriend and I have been together for seven years now. We have had a very tumultuous relationship both of us have hurt each other very much on each parts. But he’s done a lot more wrong it has no accountability. But my question is how do you handle it because anytime I try to talk to him about anything he automatically yells at me, deflects, accuse me of cheating. How do you go about handling
How can I get my teen to confide in me
I've been trying to get my son to confide in me about why he is feeling so depressed. He is 15 years old and a very good teen but have no idea why he is so withdrawn and quiet. Please help me I cant bear to see him like this
What do I do?
I'm not sure what to do. Recently separated mom with 2 young girls and pregnant with my 3rd.
I took my son's Ipad away because I'm at my wit's end with him.
He is so addicted and doesn’t want to do anything else. Can anyone tell me whether I did the right thing or am I being too harsh?
It's 3 y I divorced and we have shared custody of 2 lovely kids. Any advice on how to make them understand that divorced parents is ok?
What should I do?
My son is acting out in school and giving people the middle finger and running around and hitting when he is restrained and he also has speech apraxia and may have ADHD
Many parents question on the development stages of their toddlers, like why the child isn't talking or walking? Start following these instructions to stop that worry...
1. Do your homework. Parents should get the know-how about the healthy milestone development skills.
2. Identify any lacking skill. When you have knowledge of the milestones, you will be able to identify that what your child lacks? Like , nowadays lack of speech skills is common.
3. Work on that skill. That means don't leave your child unattended. He/she needs your time. How to give time? If it's speech you are workin on, try talking to them more rather than giving the device to make your child stop crying. Don't let the device do the parent's job.
4. Use a good development app for your toddler. If you don't know what activities to carry on with your child to enhance their skills, there are many apps now which tell you that on daily basis. Just start having fun with your kid practically. Say, asking them to identify colors or maybe body parts to enhance the cognitive skills.
Join these Communities and get FREE access to the best Expertise.Discuss, read and consult Experts. We show you what helped others!
5. If you think your child has any issue, take it seriously as an issue rather than ignoring it. If you think that your child isn't walking or talking or doing any other activity at the right time, do consult a doctor or a specialist in that feild. That consultant might help you in identifying if anything is wrong or not. It's better to visit them rather than worrying. It may take your stress off.
First years of a child are quite important in development, so take those years seriously for your child's intelligent future.