Managing Family Violence
Guides briefly on Managing Family Violence
What to do if you are victim? 8 things to remember...
1. Seek Medical Attention Immediately.
2. Stay away from Perpetrators and Perpetrators' Environment.
3. Make a Police Report.
4. Apply Protection Order.
5. Get Informal Social Support- family & friends.
6. Get Formal Support- community, neighbourhood and helping professionals.
7. Seek help from Social Worker.
8. Adhere to Safety Plans.
If you wish to learn more, contact me for consultation. I look forward to guiding you.