Feb 12, 2021 in Life Coaching
Strategic Thinking Made Easy
Guides readers with easy steps in applying strategic thinking.
How do I fix a marriage after cheating??
My husband of 5 years has cheated on me. I'm heartbroken. Can I fix our marriage?? Is there hope for us?? Will things get better? Please help
Am I over reacting? Am I the one in the wrong no him
Ok I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and he denied cheating on me but everything points to the opposite he's gone to spend the night with his baby moma and her kids in a hotel he rated me put to her when I called the cops on her for her vandalizing my car he would defend her when I would bring thing up about her and he has a video of her playing with her self am I wrong for being mad?
We both have insecurities and trust issues due to past relationships... So, there's the back and forth accusations, yelling, name calling, etc. We are both extremely jealous and have no communication skills. We love each other but sometimes Love isn't enough to make someone understand that you aren't going to hurt them. How can we help each other overcome these issues?
Idk what to do
My boyfriend and I have been fighting because he found some old messages that I had when we started going out, the messages are not bad the conversations where just like hi and bye kind of thing but because I told him I wasn't talking to anyone he's mad but da whole time he was still hanging out with his baby momma behind my back and he would delete all his messages to her so I wouldn't see them
Lost and confused at a crossroads
My boyfriend and I have been together for seven years now. We have had a very tumultuous relationship both of us have hurt each other very much on each parts. But he’s done a lot more wrong it has no accountability. But my question is how do you handle it because anytime I try to talk to him about anything he automatically yells at me, deflects, accuse me of cheating. How do you go about handling
How can I get my teen to confide in me
I've been trying to get my son to confide in me about why he is feeling so depressed. He is 15 years old and a very good teen but have no idea why he is so withdrawn and quiet. Please help me I cant bear to see him like this
What do I do?
I'm not sure what to do. Recently separated mom with 2 young girls and pregnant with my 3rd.
I took my son's Ipad away because I'm at my wit's end with him.
He is so addicted and doesn’t want to do anything else. Can anyone tell me whether I did the right thing or am I being too harsh?
It's 3 y I divorced and we have shared custody of 2 lovely kids. Any advice on how to make them understand that divorced parents is ok?
What should I do?
My son is acting out in school and giving people the middle finger and running around and hitting when he is restrained and he also has speech apraxia and may have ADHD
Strategic Thinking Made Easy
1.The 3 Cs: Stay calm, composed and conscious, to plan ahead. It is good to keep your thoughts and feelings clear when doing strategic thinking.
2. Attention is an important key: Give your full attention to your plan.
3. Refer to your past experiences, apply methods that have high possibilities of giving you a successful outcome.
4. Discard the unworkable methods, to avoid same errors.
5. The 3 Rs: Research, Read and Reflect.
6. Weigh the pros and cons of your actions.
7. Study your own strengths and limitations, the support from alliances and situation.
8. Receive suggestions from people who have strong experiences in the field you plan to work on.
9. Keep notes.
10. Be aware about biases, assumptions, rigidity, borrowed ideas, negative emotions and naysayers' opinions from hindering your progress and motivation.
11. Apply both vertical and lateral thinking skills.
12. Be receptive to healthy suggestions, ideas, opinions and constructive feedbacks but remember to finalise the plan with your own creativity.
13. Hope for the best and be prepared for set backs.
14. Enter into actions with boldness and press towards your success mark. In times of sincere efforts and struggles, failures are reputable medals you should wear with honour.
15. View self-doubt, resistance and set backs as fuel for your flame of success.
16. Improvise your next level of thinking and actions.
17. Share your success and guide others.
18. Continue learning.
19. Opportune and consistency. Take actions at the right time and take small steps daily towards your goal.
20. Give yourself regular breaks. A well rested mind and body will function at it's best and think with clarity.
21. Visualise your successful outcome