Let's be honest, being single sucks!
We want to feel desired, needed and loved.
We want to feel desired, needed and loved. But, we know from experience that finding the perfect partner is not going to be that easy!
If you're single and trying to find your perfect partner, you may consider dating apps.
But is that such a good idea?
An estimated 25 million people are on dating apps, many with one goal in mind … to find “the one?”
But with the convenience of dating – and the potential for instant rejection in the palm of our hands – using dating apps can be stressful.
As some research has found, dating apps can chip away at our self-image or maybe even feed depression.
Rejection can happen at any time!
Dating apps give users a way to meet and interact with people without the need to go out of the house.
“Being able to get on a dating app all the time, we get trained to think we should be able to get a response at the same rate...go on a few dates...and finally meet our dream partner...but that's definitely not the case, is it?
It's human nature to jump to negative conclusions and manufacture reasons when we don’t instantly get the reaction we were hoping for!
So, let me ask you this'...
- Do you have a dating strategy?
- How will you recognise your perfect partner when you meet them?
- What do you need to know about this person before you get serious?
- Does a job, money, status or your looks matter when you are searching for your partner?
- How many times have you gone on a first date, never to hear from that person again?
- How many times have you dated the wrong person?
If you’re relationship oriented and searching for someone like-minded, then my relationship coaching may be just what you’re looking for...
RELATIONSHIP COACHING/ COUNSELLING
At this moment, what are you struggling with?
- Dating / Finding a partner
- Saving my relationship or marriage
- Getting my Ex back
- Coping with a break-up or divorce
- Moving on
- Dating after divorce
- Dealing with mixed signals
If you are beginning to feel like your relationship is fading, you may want to take a look at a few of these possible symptoms.
While it can be painful to be in this situation, your relationship doesn’t have to be doomed!
- Your partner doesn't miss you,
- They can't pick an activity to do with you,
- Constantly canceling plans,
- Mostly prioritizing other commitments,
- Date night is now a thing of the past,
- Hardly home on weekends
- Your friends and family are beginning to take notice...
If you are in a relationship that is starting to falter and need support, I’ve helped countless individuals and couples to find their very own happiness.
Original article: https://annverster.com/f/lets-be-honest-being-single-sucks