Signs that you have met your Soulmate
“A soulmate isn’t always wrapped in the perfect package, physically or in terms of life circumstances
“A soulmate isn’t always wrapped in the perfect package, physically or in terms of life circumstances, nor does it mean that the relationship will come without challenges. That being said, below are my top 10 signs that you have met your soulmate.
1. Being around this person gives you a sense of peace and comfort, even very early in the relationship.
2. You may be very different but you balance each other out.
3. You get this palpable gut feeling that you’ve met your match.
4. Your values are in total alignment.
5. You’ve seen this person at their worst and love them anyway.
6. You care so deeply about each other that, at times, you actually feel each other’s pain.
7. You feel a kind of electricity when you touch.
8. Your relationship may be rocky at times but the rough patches help you grow.
9. You feel like you can let your guard down and be 100 percent yourself when you’re with this person.
10. You recognize that this person came into your life to teach you an important lesson.
“Your soulmate is there to be your greatest teacher: the one who challenges you, drives you crazy, stirs your deepest passions and ignites your deepest triggers. The soulmate is the one who challenges the truth of the lessons you have to learn regarding your own value, what you want and, most importantly, don’t want in life when it comes to love. Unfortunately, some people end their relationship with a soulmate too soon because of the struggles the experience can bring. Others don’t leave the relationship soon enough, so they don’t end up learning the lesson that would have brought them closer to their true and desired life mate, which is what we all want and deserve.” ? Rosenberg