Oct 23, 2020 in Coaching
Mind Power - An Amazing Force Within
The most critical aspect of the human mind is the subconscious part of it.
It's your turn now! Let's support each other by clicking "Helpful".
How do I fix a marriage after cheating??
My husband of 5 years has cheated on me. I'm heartbroken. Can I fix our marriage?? Is there hope for us?? Will things get better? Please help
Am I over reacting? Am I the one in the wrong no him
Ok I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and he denied cheating on me but everything points to the opposite he's gone to spend the night with his baby moma and her kids in a hotel he rated me put to her when I called the cops on her for her vandalizing my car he would defend her when I would bring thing up about her and he has a video of her playing with her self am I wrong for being mad?
We both have insecurities and trust issues due to past relationships... So, there's the back and forth accusations, yelling, name calling, etc. We are both extremely jealous and have no communication skills. We love each other but sometimes Love isn't enough to make someone understand that you aren't going to hurt them. How can we help each other overcome these issues?
Idk what to do
My boyfriend and I have been fighting because he found some old messages that I had when we started going out, the messages are not bad the conversations where just like hi and bye kind of thing but because I told him I wasn't talking to anyone he's mad but da whole time he was still hanging out with his baby momma behind my back and he would delete all his messages to her so I wouldn't see them
Lost and confused at a crossroads
My boyfriend and I have been together for seven years now. We have had a very tumultuous relationship both of us have hurt each other very much on each parts. But he’s done a lot more wrong it has no accountability. But my question is how do you handle it because anytime I try to talk to him about anything he automatically yells at me, deflects, accuse me of cheating. How do you go about handling
How can I get my teen to confide in me
I've been trying to get my son to confide in me about why he is feeling so depressed. He is 15 years old and a very good teen but have no idea why he is so withdrawn and quiet. Please help me I cant bear to see him like this
What do I do?
I'm not sure what to do. Recently separated mom with 2 young girls and pregnant with my 3rd.
I took my son's Ipad away because I'm at my wit's end with him.
He is so addicted and doesn’t want to do anything else. Can anyone tell me whether I did the right thing or am I being too harsh?
It's 3 y I divorced and we have shared custody of 2 lovely kids. Any advice on how to make them understand that divorced parents is ok?
What should I do?
My son is acting out in school and giving people the middle finger and running around and hitting when he is restrained and he also has speech apraxia and may have ADHD
The most critical aspect of the human mind is the subconscious part of it. Our success or failure in everything we do is dependent on it.
When I asked people why they wanted to tap into their 2nd Mind, the responses were often about...
Financial Abundance, Better Health, Love & Romance.
But there was one more comment that kept frequently appearing as well.
And that comment was...to serve others in a larger capacity.
So it got me thinking about how much the 2nd Mind not only benefits you and me, but also benefits those in your life and those you come in contact with.
Add to myWE:
When I think about how I want to show up in the world, or how I show up in my family or with my friends, I realize that I'm infinitely more powerful to everyone when I'm operating from my 2nd Mind.
That's why I continually attend classes on personal growth.
That's why I invest in mentors and new ways of learning.
Because I know to serve others at the highest capacity, I must fill my cup too.
So if you want to serve others in a massive way, I invite you to get in touch with me!
Remember... Miracles Are Normal!
1. When you join the 2nd Mind training, you will discover how to erase negative programming and replace it with a new, positive and fulfilling mindset. After a bit of practice, you'll start doing this automatically throughout the day.
2. How to strategically plan your Dream Life so it can become a reality, not just a vision board. Maybe you want to travel more? ... attract a certain lover? ... manifest wealth? ... or become a healthier version of yourself? All of this is possible today if you're ready and willing.
3. The secret tactics of "Super Hight Achievers" and how they use these methods to manifest unlimited abundance into their lives. It's far easier than you may have imagined.
4. What you need to do to attract your dream lover, soul mate or twin flame into your life. When operating from your 2nd Mind, it's like magnetism to those who are in alignment with you.
5. Little known techniques for overcoming fear and negativity. Thankfully, these techniques are actually quite easy and feel great to do.
6. If you've ever tried to use The Law Of Attraction and it didn't work like you had hoped, then you must try this simple technique that will help you slip into your 2nd Mind at will. When you can do this, the world begins to become your oyster.
7. The quickest and easiest way to true and lasting happiness. The beautiful thing about this is that anyone can do it, and it only takes a few seconds.
8. The amazing exercise you can do at home to reset your mind at will. If you're ever feeling stressed, this will work wonders for you.
9. Seven unique strategies that will stimulate wonder, passion, and real-world action to help you get over any roadblocks or struggles that are holding you back. These will give you permission to set you free!