Sep 5, 2020 in Life Coaching
If You Want To Achieve Your Goals - Then Get Motivated
Improve your life today, stay focused and you will achieve any goals you set yourself. Here are some Powerful tips.
How do I fix a marriage after cheating??
My husband of 5 years has cheated on me. I'm heartbroken. Can I fix our marriage?? Is there hope for us?? Will things get better? Please help
Am I over reacting? Am I the one in the wrong no him
Ok I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and he denied cheating on me but everything points to the opposite he's gone to spend the night with his baby moma and her kids in a hotel he rated me put to her when I called the cops on her for her vandalizing my car he would defend her when I would bring thing up about her and he has a video of her playing with her self am I wrong for being mad?
We both have insecurities and trust issues due to past relationships... So, there's the back and forth accusations, yelling, name calling, etc. We are both extremely jealous and have no communication skills. We love each other but sometimes Love isn't enough to make someone understand that you aren't going to hurt them. How can we help each other overcome these issues?
Idk what to do
My boyfriend and I have been fighting because he found some old messages that I had when we started going out, the messages are not bad the conversations where just like hi and bye kind of thing but because I told him I wasn't talking to anyone he's mad but da whole time he was still hanging out with his baby momma behind my back and he would delete all his messages to her so I wouldn't see them
Lost and confused at a crossroads
My boyfriend and I have been together for seven years now. We have had a very tumultuous relationship both of us have hurt each other very much on each parts. But he’s done a lot more wrong it has no accountability. But my question is how do you handle it because anytime I try to talk to him about anything he automatically yells at me, deflects, accuse me of cheating. How do you go about handling
How can I get my teen to confide in me
I've been trying to get my son to confide in me about why he is feeling so depressed. He is 15 years old and a very good teen but have no idea why he is so withdrawn and quiet. Please help me I cant bear to see him like this
What do I do?
I'm not sure what to do. Recently separated mom with 2 young girls and pregnant with my 3rd.
I took my son's Ipad away because I'm at my wit's end with him.
He is so addicted and doesn’t want to do anything else. Can anyone tell me whether I did the right thing or am I being too harsh?
It's 3 y I divorced and we have shared custody of 2 lovely kids. Any advice on how to make them understand that divorced parents is ok?
What should I do?
My son is acting out in school and giving people the middle finger and running around and hitting when he is restrained and he also has speech apraxia and may have ADHD
Don't you hate it when you start to do something in particular and all of the sudden you find yourself distracted once again doing something else, without finishing what you set out to do in the first place?
It happens to me all the time. I start the day focusing into one thing and then by the end of the day end up doing something completely different.
I think some people get bored doing one thing only, so we are easy to get side-tracked.
That's why I decided to investigate more about Setting Goals. I found some great information and decided to set up a site to help others as well into Setting their Own goals and sticking to them until they have achieved them.
Here you will find some usefull tips for getting your goals into shape and achieved.
The key to successful goal setting is your ability to motivate yourself and stay motivated until you have achieved your goals.
Stay focused...it is extremely important to take your goals seriously and you will achieve any goals you set your mind to do.
First, let's take a look at what motivation really is.
Motivation is not a product of outside influence; it is a natural product of your desire to achieve something and your belief that you are capable of doing it
Positive goals that are geared toward your pleasure are much more powerful motivators than negative ones that are based on fear. The right combination of both is the most powerful and motivating mix.
Now let's look at what you can actually do to motivate yourself and stay that way.
1. Start with visualizing your future success and model the feelings you'll experience when you achieve it
2. Mentally walk the path towards this success and base your feelings at different milestones on the way
3. Assign a high priority to each task that you must achieve which will give each task a priority in your mind
4. Set a target for the amount of work you will do each day toward your goals
5. Visualize the desired outcome: Create a picture of what the desired outcome will look like, and have this vision in your mind at all times
6. Set milestones of the things you like to do and the things that you are good at
7. Use visual indicators to monitor progress and complete the task
8. Give yourself affirmations to remind yourself of how capable you are at reaching your goals
9. Watch movies that motivate you
10. Listen to music that motivates you
11. If you work better with the competition, make a deal with a friend or family member to compete for the goal for example who gets there first! It can be hypothetical and doesn't necessarily have to be for real
12. Get help and support from people around you or from a professional in the field, for example, a personal trainer, finance manager etc.
13. Define your own version of success, don't let others define success for you
14. Ignore any negative influences or responses to your efforts
15. Make a conscious effort to do better than you have ever done in the past
16. Focus on the positive achievements and not the negatives
17. Share your successes with others as this will keep you focused and help you voice your accomplishments which will realize your achievements for you
18. Acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and work on them both
19. Train yourself to finish what you start by refusing to quit until you are done
20. Don't be afraid to make mistakes and don't punish yourself for making them Express your goals in a positive way. That is a key component to setting goals that you can attain.
Express your goals in a positive way. That is a key component to setting goals that you can attain.