Feb 29, 2020 in Life Coaching
How to overcome anxiety over stressing period
I am here to help - coaching sessions, training and mindfulness sessions available over telephone/ Zoom/ WhatsApp
How do I fix a marriage after cheating??
My husband of 5 years has cheated on me. I'm heartbroken. Can I fix our marriage?? Is there hope for us?? Will things get better? Please help
We both have insecurities and trust issues due to past relationships... So, there's the back and forth accusations, yelling, name calling, etc. We are both extremely jealous and have no communication skills. We love each other but sometimes Love isn't enough to make someone understand that you aren't going to hurt them. How can we help each other overcome these issues?
Am I over reacting? Am I the one in the wrong no him
Ok I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and he denied cheating on me but everything points to the opposite he's gone to spend the night with his baby moma and her kids in a hotel he rated me put to her when I called the cops on her for her vandalizing my car he would defend her when I would bring thing up about her and he has a video of her playing with her self am I wrong for being mad?
Idk what to do
My boyfriend and I have been fighting because he found some old messages that I had when we started going out, the messages are not bad the conversations where just like hi and bye kind of thing but because I told him I wasn't talking to anyone he's mad but da whole time he was still hanging out with his baby momma behind my back and he would delete all his messages to her so I wouldn't see them
Lost and confused at a crossroads
My boyfriend and I have been together for seven years now. We have had a very tumultuous relationship both of us have hurt each other very much on each parts. But he’s done a lot more wrong it has no accountability. But my question is how do you handle it because anytime I try to talk to him about anything he automatically yells at me, deflects, accuse me of cheating. How do you go about handling
How can I get my teen to confide in me
I've been trying to get my son to confide in me about why he is feeling so depressed. He is 15 years old and a very good teen but have no idea why he is so withdrawn and quiet. Please help me I cant bear to see him like this
What do I do?
I'm not sure what to do. Recently separated mom with 2 young girls and pregnant with my 3rd.
I took my son's Ipad away because I'm at my wit's end with him.
He is so addicted and doesn’t want to do anything else. Can anyone tell me whether I did the right thing or am I being too harsh?
It's 3 y I divorced and we have shared custody of 2 lovely kids. Any advice on how to make them understand that divorced parents is ok?
What should I do?
My son is acting out in school and giving people the middle finger and running around and hitting when he is restrained and he also has speech apraxia and may have ADHD
During this stressing period of the coronavirus fear, we should focus more than ever on healthy and peaceful thoughts.
If you feel anxiety, fear and other emotions related, or if you have no idea how to manage this on your own, the best thing to do is to search for advice to overcome the fear.
I offer coaching session on how to do that and we can as well have empowering conversations to help you with that. I provide individual coaching sessions over a videocall/telephone conversation so you don't have to think about any travel, you can be at your home and benefit from it.
The sessions are about one hour long and in accordance with the Code of Ethics in Coaching ensuring trust, professionalism and customer privacy.
The customer who needs coaching seeks to overcome borders in terms of personal development, working with himself/herself to find the answers from within.
1. establishing the conditions and objectives and defining the terms (identify whether goals are some that can be obtained after a process of coaching, establish the cost and the number of sessions required).
2. implementing the process (coaching sessions conducted in a supportive and motivational environment where we communicate assertively - assertiveness is the most effective way of solving interpersonal problems). Lange and Jacubowski (1976) -"assertiveness involves defending personal rights and expressing thoughts, feelings and beliefs in direct, honest and appropriate, without violating the rights of others".
3. Identifying the necessary RESOURCES through powerful questions (coaches develop existing resources, capabilities and customers' ability to fulfill its objective).
4. Generate action plan (any coaching process ends with the implementation of the action plan: thinking becomes part of reality through action.)
5. Monitoring and feedback results (evaluate the level of fulfillment of objectives)
What do customers get after life coaching sessions:
- identifying bottlenecks and finding solutions in a shorter time;
- improving the decision-making mechanism;
- healthy relationships, harmonious, constructive;
- growth and self-esteem;
- clarify the direction of life: purpose, mission, values;
- performance in various aspects of their lives.
Mindfulness for your wellness.
Some relaxation and breathing techniques can help your brain to stay healthy. During guided meditation you will release stress and negative thoughts and offer your brain moments of peace and calm!
Remember that emotions can overwhelm rationality, so let's stay rational and do what keeps us safe both physically and mentally.
I will be more than happy to help.